Best Teen Quotes, Sayings


Share on Tumblr
Best Teen Quotes, Sayings

Hearts can break and never make a sound.

Sometimes, you have to act like you don't care how much you do, because sometimes, you mean nothing to someone who means everything to you.

I don't want someone who sees the good about me, I want someone who sees the bad and still loves me.

One of the most amazing things that can happen is finding someone who sees everything you are and won’t let you be anything less


Best Teen Quotes, Sayings

For everyday, I miss you. For every hour, I need you. For every minute, I feel you. For every second, I want you. Forever, I love you.

Follow your heart but take your brain with you.

You will always be a part of my life. A happy memory, a good laugh, a tear or two. I won't ever forget you.

Girls fall in love with what they hear. Boys fall in love with what they see. That’s why girls wear make up and boys lie

When you're happy you enjoy the music. When you're sad you understand the lyrics.

I hate it when people tell me they understand what I'm going through. No, you don't and you never will.

The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserved to.

Best Friends: You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You fall, I laugh then I fall too because I was laughing so hard.

We all have that one person whose name we doodle in stupid little hearts all over our paper.
Best Teen Quotes, Sayings

2 Komen:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

i likeeee :D

A'isya Shada berkata...

Best ayat anda . Best saya baca . Semoga sentiasa post ayat baru . Bye .

Selepas Baca, Sila Komen

Artikel Terkini

Disclaimer: Blog ini ibarat 'scrap book' saya. Di sini saya kumpul artikel yang saya gemari di akhbar, majalah dan internet berkaitan CINTA. Artikel-artikel ini bukan ditulis oleh saya tetapi sekadar koleksi peribadi dan diharapkan dapat memberi manfaat kepada semua yang membaca.