Words Of Wisdom


Share on Tumblr
WORDS OF WISDOM

Know the difference between instinct and habit. Trust your instincts - question your habits.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Your relationships reflect your fears and limits. How can anyone ever give you what you won’t allow?

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.




How can you "SM_LE"
without "I"

How can you be "F_NE"
without "I"

How can you "W_SH"
without "I"

How can you be "FR_END"
without "I"

"I" am very important!

but this "I" can never achieve "S_CCESS"
without "U" 
Words Of Wisdom

0 Komen:

Selepas Baca, Sila Komen

Artikel Terkini

Disclaimer: Blog ini ibarat 'scrap book' saya. Di sini saya kumpul artikel yang saya gemari di akhbar, majalah dan internet berkaitan CINTA. Artikel-artikel ini bukan ditulis oleh saya tetapi sekadar koleksi peribadi dan diharapkan dapat memberi manfaat kepada semua yang membaca.