Love Sayings : Love Quotes : Love Words : Love Texts


Share on Tumblr
She's scared; scared to lose him. She's scared she'll do something wrong to make him want to leave. She's scared that he'll find someone so much better than her. She's scared because she finally realized how much he means to her.

I'm sorry I'm not the best with words and that I can never find the right thing to say at the right moment, but you scare the hell out of me whenever I think of how vulnerable I could be and what would happen if I opened up my heart.

Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.


Part of the fear of falling in love with you, is the fear you wont fall

I want to keep you in my heart, lock it and throw away the key so that no one can take you away from me.

I sometimes wonder if I leave you right now.. would you grab me, or would you just let me walk away?


You got me wrapped around you,I can hardly breathe without you.

Some things seem to be so close, yet they are bound to be beyond your reach.
Love Sayings : Love Quotes : Love Words : Love Texts

9 Komen:

dell dydord berkata...

best =))

Tanpa Nama berkata...

sy xsuke... sy xsuke...sbb ini y sy rase skg nie...

Tanpa Nama berkata...

lolxxxxxx

Tanpa Nama berkata...

mne la admin blogger nie..xkn smpai May je..update ler june pny skali..huhuk..

Tanpa Nama berkata...

terasa diri ini..

Tanpa Nama berkata...

very hard to say..

0127933190 berkata...

love is just a words..until someone comes to your life and built the love with you

Tanpa Nama berkata...

like3 .."]

Tanpa Nama berkata...

berpisah dengan org yg kite syg memang menyakitkan

Selepas Baca, Sila Komen

Artikel Terkini

Disclaimer: Blog ini ibarat 'scrap book' saya. Di sini saya kumpul artikel yang saya gemari di akhbar, majalah dan internet berkaitan CINTA. Artikel-artikel ini bukan ditulis oleh saya tetapi sekadar koleksi peribadi dan diharapkan dapat memberi manfaat kepada semua yang membaca.