Twilight Quotes


Share on Tumblr


quote twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

Quote: Edward and Bella (Twilight - Twilight) Pictures, Images and Photos

Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos








Bella, I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don’t know how it’s tortured me. The thought of you, still, white, cold… to never see you blush scarlet again, to never see that flash of intuition in your eyes when you see through my pretenses… it would be unendurable. You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 13, p.274

You already know how I feel, of course. I’m here… which, roughly translated, means I would rather die than stay away from you.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 13, p.274

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 13, p.274

What a stupid lamb.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 13, p.274


What a sick, masochistic lion.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 13, p.274

The prince was never coming back to kiss me awake from my enchanted sleep. I was not a princess, after all. So what was the fairy-tale protocol for other kisses? The mundane kind that didn’t break any spells?
Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 18, p.411

Twilight Quotes

0 Komen:

Selepas Baca, Sila Komen

Artikel Terkini

Disclaimer: Blog ini ibarat 'scrap book' saya. Di sini saya kumpul artikel yang saya gemari di akhbar, majalah dan internet berkaitan CINTA. Artikel-artikel ini bukan ditulis oleh saya tetapi sekadar koleksi peribadi dan diharapkan dapat memberi manfaat kepada semua yang membaca.